|Product Type||Qualitative Rapid Diagnostic Kit (Immunochromatography)|
|Specimen & Test Volume||Serum or Plasma||Whole Blood|
|3 ㎕||6 ㎕|
|Diluent Buffer Volume||7 drops (300㎕)|
|Reading Time||15 minutes|
|Storage Temp.||Room Temperature (1~30℃)|
By performing just single test, a rapid screening of diseases of patients who are infected with Leptospirosis, Scrub typhus and/or Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome which are acute febrile illnesses can be performed.
- Qualitative Test to detect antibody IgM and IgG specific to Leptospira, Orientia tsutsugamushi and Hantavirus existing in human bloods(Serum, Plasma & Whole Blood).
- Very easy to diagnose the disease progress and reinfection status since IgM and IgG are analyzed at the same time.
- Store at room temperature (1–30°C).
- Very rapidly interpret the test results.
1A diagnostic kit is prepared for use after it is taken from the pouch.
23 ㎕ of Serum or Plasma, or 6 ㎕ of Whole Blood is injected into the inlet.
37 drops(300 ㎕) of diluted buffer solution are injected into the inlet.
4The result is confirmed 15 min later.
5The result is then analyzed.
Positive(Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome)
Invalid if no C line comes out
|PRODUCT NAME||Cat No.||SAMPLE TYPE||PERIOD OF USE||STORAGE TEMP||PACKAGING UNIT|
|ImmuneMed AFI Rapid||AIA2030||Whole Blood, Serum, and Plasma||24 months||1~30℃||30T|
- By performing one test, acute febrile illnesses can be screened rapidly.
- By determining the infection status rapidly (15 min), treatment and prescription can be given on the same day of the test.
- It has a high sensitivity and specificity, and offers an accurate diagnosis of leptospirosis, tsutsugamushi disease, and/or hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome.
- Various samples (whole blood, serum, plasma) can be used.
- With just three to four steps of the test procedure, a test can be performed easily.
- As a diagnostic kit, it is optimized for on-site diagnosis.
|No.||Certificate Name||Country||Certification Authority|
|2||KGMP||Republic of Korea||Seoul Regional Korea Food Drug Administration|