|Product Type||Qualitative Rapid Diagnostic Kit (Immunochromatography)|
|Specimen & Test Volume||Serum or Plasma||Whole Blood|
|5 ㎕||10 ㎕|
|Diluent Buffer Volume||4 drops (180㎕)|
|Reading Time||15 minutes|
|Storage Temp.||Room Temperature (1~30℃)|
Dengue viruses are spread by several species of mosquito and can cause Dengue Fever which is a kind of acute tropical disease in case that human beings are infected. Symptoms may include a high fever, headache, muscle pain, skin rash, joint pain, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia and hemorrhage and in severe cases, patients can die from shock and bleeding.
- Qualitative Test to detect antibody IgM and IgG specific to Dengue viruses existing in human bloods (Serum, Plasma & Whole Blood).
- Store at room temperature (1–30°C).
- Very rapidly interpret the test results.
1Take out a cassette from a pouch for usage
2Drop 5㎕ of serum or plasma, or 10㎕ of whole blood into sample position
3Drop 4 drops(180㎕) of diluted buffer after dropping specimen
4Read the result in 15 minutes after specimen application
5Interpret the result
Invalid if no C line comes out
|PRODUCT NAME||Cat No.||SAMPLE TYPE||PERIOD OF USE||STORAGE TEMP||PACKAGING UNIT|
|ImmuneMed Dengue IgM/IgG Rapid||AIDb1030||Whole Blood, Serum, and Plasma||24 months||1~30℃||30T|
- By determining the infection status rapidly (15 min), treatment and prescription can be given on the same day of the test.
- It has a high sensitivity and specificity, and offers an accurate early diagnosis of dengue virus infection.
- Various samples (whole blood, serum, plasma) can be used.
- With just three to four steps of the test procedure, a test can be performed easily.
- As a diagnostic kit, it is optimized for on-site diagnosis.
|No.||Certificate Name||Country||Certification Authority|
|2||KGMP||Republic of Korea||Seoul Regional Korea Food Drug Administration|
There are no reviews yet.