|Product Type||Qualitative Rapid Diagnostic Kit (Immunochromatography)|
|Specimen & Test Volume||Serum or Plasma||Whole Blood|
|3 ㎕||6 ㎕|
|Diluent Buffer Volume||7 drops (300㎕)|
|Reading Time||15 minutes|
|Storage Temp.||Room Temperature (1~30℃)|
Hemorrhagic Fever with Renal Syndrome
Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome is an acute febrile illness caused by viruses such as Hantaan, Seoul, Dobrava, Puumala, etc. which belong to Hantavirus family with fever, hemorrhage and kidney failure as its three main symptoms. Viruses are excreted to the environment through saliva, urine, feces, etc. of rodents that are infected with, and as the excretion is dried, Human beings can be infected through their respiratory organs.
- Qualitative Test to detect antibody IgM and IgG specific to Hantavirus existing in human bloods(Serum, Plasma & Whole Blood).
- Very easy to diagnose the disease progress and reinfection status since IgM and IgG are analyzed at the same time.
- Store at room temperature (1–30°C).
- Very rapidly interpret the test results.
1A diagnostic kit is prepared for use after it is taken from the pouch.
23 ㎕ of Serum or Plasma, or 6 ㎕ of Whole Blood is injected into the inlet.
37 drops(300 ㎕) of diluted buffer solution are injected into the inlet.
4The result is confirmed 15 min later.
5The result is then analyzed.
Invalid if no C line comes out
|PRODUCT NAME||Cat No.||SAMPLE TYPE||PERIOD OF USE||STORAGE TEMP||PACKAGING UNIT|
|ImmuneMed Hanta Rapid||AIH2030||Whole Blood, Serum, and Plasma||18 months||1~30℃||30T|
- By determining the infection status rapidly (15 min), treatment and prescription can be given on the same day of the test.
- It has a high sensitivity (100%, 130/130) and specificity (98.2%, 167/170)1), and offers an accurate diagnosis of hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome.
1) Product permission and function information of the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
- Various samples (whole blood, serum, plasma) can be used.
- With just three to four steps of the test procedure, a test can be performed easily.
- As a diagnostic kit, it is optimized for on-site diagnosis.
|No.||Certificate Name||Country||Certification Authority|
|2||KGMP||Republic of Korea||Seoul Regional Korea Food Drug Administration|