- Do not use any expired strips.
- These strips are only used with this glucose meter.
- Do not use any blood that has been preserved (e.g. by fluoride)
- It is not recommended to use this test to new born baby.
- Taking high-dose vitamin C or having high level of uric acid may influence the blood glucose level, which may cause inaccurate test results.
- Hematocrit above 55% may cause lower blood glucose level.
- To protect the environment, dispose of the used lancets and strips inappropriate collection sites according to national or local regulations. Avoid other people touching the used lancets or test strip, which may cause cross infection via one’s wounds.
- Keep the test strip vial away from children, the cap is a choking hazard. In addition, the cap may contain drying agent which can harm the body if swallow or inhale it or may cause skin or eye irritation.